FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

2011 Nissan NV Commercial Vans - What Do You Think?

Edward A. Sanchez
Guru
Posted: 03/10/10 12:00 PM

Just posted a blog on Nissan's new NV line of commercial vans. What do you guys think?

2011 Nissan Nv Commercial Van

2011 Nissan Nv Commercial Van Hi Roof  

CodyKallis
Enthusiast
Posted: 03/10/10 02:09 PM

I hope these were built for function and not for looks....  

Edward A. Sanchez
Guru
Posted: 03/10/10 02:37 PM

Based on the wording of the press release, they're definitely more commercially-oriented. No plans were revealed of any kind of consumer passenger model...yet. The stamping pattern of the side sheetmetal suggestes that could be a future possibility.  

Showvans1
User
Posted: 03/11/10 04:20 PM

These vans are huge, it's hard to tell the size from these pictures. The 8 bolt wheels are a bit of a hint. The base van is larger than the Econoline or Express.

I wouldn't expect to see many of them customized for a while. Cost will be a major factor and looks as well.  
Vannin.com staff, showtrux.com/paneltruck.com webmaster
Member Van Azur, ACVQ, OFV, National Truck-In Board support staff and occasional contributor to this fine magazine going back to 1982.

Edward A. Sanchez
Guru
Posted: 03/11/10 05:50 PM

Yeah, they're definitely full-size. From what I'm hearing, they're aiming to undercut the price of the Sprinter. But they'll probably be a little more than your plumber's special Econoline or Express.  

chucktruck
New User
Posted: 04/06/10 10:47 PM

I think the low roof could look sick laid out and rimed up. Plus graft in some windows on the panels. But thats just my view. i realy wish some new vans could get more custom love. id love to see a high roof conversion tricked out with all the new lux n show style.  

BROWSE ARTICLES BY:

Subscribe Today and Save up to 83%!

Subscribe Truck Trend Magazine

Subscribe to:

Truck Trend
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL
Subscribe Diesel Power Magazine

Subscribe to:

Diesel Power
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL