Item Posts    Sort Order

Roush builds a Silverado!!!

Wheat
Posted: 02/04/08 08:14 PM

Linky  

Edward A. Sanchez
Guru
Posted: 02/05/08 10:12 AM

Yeah. I heard about this. It'll be interesting to see how the Bowtie loyalists will react to this, since his name has been linked to Ford for so many years. I also heard Roush might be doing work on the new Camaro and Challenger.  

Balboa455
User
Posted: 02/05/08 10:46 AM

I wonder if this points to a souring of the relationship between Ford and Roush? For so long Roush only did kits for Mustangs. I think now the best Roush work is on the F150. An Engine kit from Roush would definitely be my first update on an F150. Kudos to them for offering the same service to Silverado owners. Choice is good for everyone and I think even bowtie owners will see that at Roush, "Quality is job one!" Oh wait, that might make them mad.  

truckmod75
Posted: 02/05/08 11:58 AM

I think in the bigger picture, this is definitely a win-win. Sure, the loyalists may be mad, but let's face it, Jack Roush is a businessman, and no dummy. If he sees there's money to be made in the Chevy market, he's there. I know he makes some nice stuff for Fords. I'm sure his Chevy stuff will likewise be quality.  

BROWSE ARTICLES BY:

Subscribe Today and Save up to 83%!

Subscribe Truck Trend Magazine

Subscribe to:

Truck Trend
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL
Subscribe Diesel Power Magazine

Subscribe to:

Diesel Power
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL