FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Real Flames Discussion

Edward A. Sanchez
Guru
Posted: 07/18/06 08:37 AM

Discussion on questions and advice on having real flames done, or having them done by a painting professional.  

Administrator
Posted: 08/03/06 10:43 AM

Real flames are tight! If anyone has them done, put up a url or some way for us to check them out!

Kind of off topic, but how about real flame tattoos? Does that work? That would be sick, but would it turn out right?  

CodyKallis
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/15/07 09:57 AM

I've seen real flame jobs that look bad, but I've also seen trucks that can pull the look off.  I am sorta on the fence, I like hot rod style flames or tribal flames but the real style is a little bit too new school for me.  I can appreciate the time and effor that goes into them but i still like old school hot rod flames.  

dcalero
New User
Posted: 07/24/09 06:01 PM

i got my truck primrd right now, thinkn black, with a matte finsh for the clear coat on the truck and the tail lights, with some real lookin neon green flames, that would be bad ass! but the flamer is a key factor?  

IMVANISHINGBREED
Posted: 07/27/09 10:23 PM

Not just anyone can do true fire properly. Check mine out: http://rides.truckinweb.com/ride/1001887/imvanishingbreed/1966/ford/e-100-econoline/index.html  
Mike Cook
Vice President
Inland Vans Berdoo
2008 Route 66 Hall of Fame Inductee

78fordghost
New User
Posted: 12/23/09 11:40 AM

If I was you I would go ahead an have them painted by a professional. Just so you can be sure that is it done right, an you will like the outcome.  

BROWSE ARTICLES BY:

Subscribe Today and Save up to 83%!

Subscribe Truck Trend Magazine

Subscribe to:

Truck Trend
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL
Subscribe Diesel Power Magazine

Subscribe to:

Diesel Power
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL