FORUMS

12 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order

Truck Tires

dclaypool
New User
Posted: 02/17/08 11:27 PM

I work in the Alberta oil patch as contractor and wonder what tires would be a good purchase. I drive about 75 miles of ashphalt and another 60 to 100 miles of gravel and dirt roads on top of that. Currently I have a set of all season contintenal s on my truck and don t think they will make spring which is around April. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank You. Confused  

samabhi124
New User
Posted: 06/07/09 04:27 PM

You should go extreme series of Dunlop tires. It will be best for your drive.  
Hummer H2 2009 Hummer Headlights

shivam7
New User
Posted: 07/23/10 09:37 PM

visit this site and choose the tires which you like
http://www.michelintruck.com/michelintruck/index.jsp  
Kenworth Trucks | Cars For Sale | Trailers For Sale

smithmary
New User
Posted: 08/21/10 12:37 AM

One of the first things that you should do, to prepare your motor home for a motor home camping adventure, is making sure that your motor home is serviced and up-to-par. If you just recently bought a brand new motor home, you may not need to have your motor home serviced. On the other hand, if your motor home hasnt been driven in a while or if you bought it used, you may want to think about having a professional motor home mechanic inspect your motor home for you. There is nothing worse than being standard in a broken down motor home.
======================
Cheap Motorhome Insurance  

smithmary
New User
Posted: 08/21/10 12:39 AM

It is also important that your motor home bathroom is filled with supplies, especially if you are planning on taking an extended camping trip. You will want to make sure that you have all needed health and beauty products, like shampoo, soap, toothpaste, and your toothbrush. It is also important that bring along an appropriate number of towels and wash clothes. If the camping park that you are visiting does not have an onsite laundry facility, you may want to bring at least one towel for each day of your camping trip.
=================

smithmary
New User
Posted: 08/21/10 12:42 AM

Since you will be taking your motor home on a camping adventure, you will likely be spending your nights sleeping in your motor home. For that reason, you will want to make sure that your motor home is filled with clean bedding. Unlike many other campers, you may not want to pack just sleeping bags. Many motor home beds are designed to use traditional sheets and bedding. Making sure that your motor home is stocked full of clean bedding will help to ensure that your night are peaceful, comfortable, and filled with sleep.
================
<a href="http://www.motorhomecaravan.com" rel="dofollow">Cheap Motorhome Insurance</a>  

smithmary
New User
Posted: 08/21/10 12:43 AM

It is also important that your motor home bathroom is filled with supplies, especially if you are planning on taking an extended camping trip. You will want to make sure that you have all needed health and beauty products, like shampoo, soap, toothpaste, and your toothbrush. It is also important that bring along an appropriate number of towels and wash clothes. If the camping park that you are visiting does not have an onsite laundry facility, you may want to bring at least one towel for each day of your camping trip.
=================

smithmary
New User
Posted: 08/21/10 12:46 AM

You will also want to make sure that you motor home kitchen is filled with all of the need supplies. For starters, you will want to make sure that you pack enough food for your camping adventure. You may want to bring extra food along with you, incase you make any new friends on your next camping adventure. In addition to making sure that you pack enough food, snacks, and drinks, you will also want to make sure that you bring eating utensils with you. Whether you use paper, plastic, or your home dinnerware, you will want to make sure that you have items to cook your food in, as well as items to eat your food with.
==================

lasvegascolonel
Enthusiast
Posted: 08/21/10 10:33 AM

Smithmary seems to know quite a bit about this.  I'm sure this information will be helpful.  I understand some people camp overnight at Walmart's or other stores.  I know this would likely be safe but do the stores always allow that?  
Retired USAF officer, enjoy testing new cars, providing results to local media writers.

AbleSmith
New User
Posted: 08/30/10 04:49 AM

Etyres also offer the latest products, from eco-tyres to run-flat tyres and we carry out puncture repairs.tyres must be capable of sustained running at 60mph with the trailer at its maximum gross weight. so Etyres is the very good option.  

Alen_Smith
New User
Posted: 10/29/10 09:29 PM

Smirk The all-terrain tires are  used on SUV's and light trucks. These tires always consist of stiffer sidewalls for greater resistance against puncture when traveling on the gravel and dirt road, the tread pattern offers wider spacing than all-season tires to remove mud from the tread.

Many tires in the all-terrain category are designed primarily for on-road use, generally all-terrain tires are originally sold with the every new vehicle. Wink  

megous0002
New User
Posted: 11/17/10 05:09 AM

Do you love to travel and explore different places one earth? Planning to travel with your family throughout the United States? Many of the adventure trekkers for long years have been considering motor homes as their primary vehicle for long term traveling.
================

stenejohn
New User
Posted: 12/02/11 03:55 AM

According to me CEAT Tires Is Best.

ATVs For Sale  
Mack Trucks For sale | Cranes For sale | Atvs For sale

Lance_Sandell
New User
Posted: 01/21/12 10:54 PM

I will go with Alen on this. Go for All- Terrain tires man, they can withstand more pressure than any other types..

ARW Truck Equipment Ltd - Alberta, Canada  

overstockwheels
New User
Posted: 03/06/12 06:37 AM

It's depend on you how much money you may pay for them. Because there are so many tires are available in market. So first decide what type of tires you want to buy.  
Lawn Tractor Tires | Roller Bearings

12 Last

BROWSE ARTICLES BY:

Subscribe Today and Save up to 83%!

Subscribe Truck Trend Magazine

Subscribe to:

Truck Trend
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL
Subscribe Diesel Power Magazine

Subscribe to:

Diesel Power