Ad Radar

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

hydro issues. truck leans

lmaz81
New User
Posted: 04/17/11 06:56 AM

Its a 92 mazda b2600 running 2 pumps 4 dumps and accumulators charged to 800psi.No springs. Now when i take a turn the truck will lean and not right itself. The only time it wont do that is when the truck is locked all the way up. am I going to have to run springs in the front to stop this problem?  

CARNAGE111905
User
Posted: 04/17/11 10:32 AM

Sounds like your cylinders are leaking back. Just adding springs wont help this. Springs are added to help comfort the ride. Your cylinders Might need to be rebuilt or replaced. Either way it sounds like your lossin pressure in them. Do you have any leaks?  
CARNAGE111905

Go Low or Go Home!

lmaz81
New User
Posted: 04/18/11 02:40 AM

i havent seen anything leaking and the cylinders are brand new. although when i pulled the cyclinders out yesterday i noticed that the collar at the bottom of the cylinder was loose.maybe this is my problem?  

wvranger90
New User
Posted: 04/19/11 06:10 AM

if the collar was the cause you would see fluid. check your dump for internal leak. its just one corner right.  

lmaz81
New User
Posted: 04/20/11 02:44 AM

no its both sides. while the truck is parked and lifted.'not locked out'i can push it by hand and tip it to either side.  

BROWSE ARTICLES BY:

Subscribe Today and Save up to 83%!

Subscribe Truck Trend Magazine

Subscribe to:

Truck Trend
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL
Subscribe Diesel Power Magazine

Subscribe to:

Diesel Power
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL