Ad Radar

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

For Sale: Dodge D50 Power Ram Diesel 4X4 1985 with staged turbos

dieseking
New User
Posted: 11/06/10 07:55 AM

Truck is in good condition has some surface rust where the paint has come off the body but not rusted thru anywhere.Has 175,000 miles on it.Cylinder head cracked this summer so I replaced it with a New not rebuilt head,installed new rod and main bearings,new wrist pin bushings,honed the cylinders & installed new rings,timing belts were replaced not to long before this,has a rebuilt starter & alternator.Rebuilt the original turbo & added a garrett TB3103 turbo on the top.
Has new brakes all the way around,new clutch and PPA,new clucth master & slave cylinders,new upper and lower ball joints along with idler arm.
Has new tires & another set blizztech tires on rims also.Replaced original seats with newer honda bucket seats and replaced headliner.
Asking $ 5500.00 or would trade for good snowmoblie.
Can email pictures on request.  

11megadually
New User
Posted: 12/15/10 01:03 PM

were is it at  

dieseking
New User
Posted: 12/15/10 10:18 PM

Northwood,IA halfway between DesMoines,IA & Minneapolis,MN just off I35.  

Ricardo.Obsolete
New User
Posted: 12/17/10 11:32 AM

This is the mitsubishi d50? 4D55?  

dieseking
New User
Posted: 12/17/10 10:57 PM

Yes when you open the hood it has a tag stating this truck was built by Mitsubshi for chrysler corp. & yes it is a 4D55 engine.  

dieseking
New User
Posted: 01/16/11 07:05 AM

This truck is listed on Ebay now Item #220724227470 with pictures!!! Smile  

snowboy21
New User
Posted: 10/18/11 07:06 PM

Icon Quotedieseking:
Truck is in good condition has some surface rust where the paint has come off the body but not rusted thru anywhere.Has 175,000 miles on it.Cylinder head cracked this summer so I replaced it with a New not rebuilt head,installed new rod and main bearings,new wrist pin bushings,honed the cylinders & installed new rings,timing belts were replaced not to long before this,has a rebuilt starter & alternator.Rebuilt the original turbo & added a garrett TB3103 turbo on the top.
Has new brakes all the way around,new clutch and PPA,new clucth master & slave cylinders,new upper and lower ball joints along with idler arm.
Has new tires & another set blizztech tires on rims also.Replaced original seats with newer honda bucket seats and replaced headliner.
Asking $ 5500.00 or would trade for good snowmoblie.
Can email pictures on request.

I am interested. Can you send me pictures and tell me where you are located.? cuz I am in Reno NV. Send to jcgo9000.biz  

BROWSE ARTICLES BY:

Subscribe Today and Save up to 83%!

Subscribe Truck Trend Magazine

Subscribe to:

Truck Trend
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL
Subscribe Diesel Power Magazine

Subscribe to:

Diesel Power
Magazine

PRINT DIGITAL