Ad Radar
Facebook Icon 17X17
Twitter Icon 17X17
Google Plus 16

I need a great truck and I need help finding the best one!!!

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

I need a great truck and I need help finding the best one!!!

truckchick truckchick
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/10
Posted: 11/14/10
04:43 PM

Alright guys, here's the deal.

I'm probably getting a truck soon, and price won't be much of an issue- but I feel like I can't find the right truck!

I want a bada** truck that not many own and I was thinking about the Raptor 6.2 L, but I would like a truck that I could tow a two horse trailer with, and the Raptor only has 6,000 lb. of towing capacity. I don't know what to choose. The Dodge Ram Hemi, F250 Harley Davidson, and Chevy HD series have all caught my eye BUT I can't figure out which is the best for me. I want a durable truck that's going to meet my needs. Can ya'll help and give me some advice???  

rkothari123 rkothari123
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 03/19/12
11:08 PM

I think F250 Harley Davidson is the very heaviest and most demanding transport assignments. On the road, this package offers pure street performance. This is a big truck, to be sure, but it is not hard to drive. If you are ready to stand out from the crowd, this is the truck for you.  
SUV

npatel123 npatel123
New User | Posts: 28 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 06/07/12
10:57 PM

I would like to suggest you Mahindra Navistar Trucks. It is nice smooth truck, after years of heavy clutches, crash boxes, noisy cramped cabs - I would never go back to any other truck again. If you are driving trucks for a living and want a really comfortable and powerfull truck - go the Mahindra Navistar. The engine characteristics are truly extraordinary. In Mahindra safety and quality often go hand in hand.  

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 06/13/12
09:12 AM

Mahindra isn't sold in the US.  

jasminerobert jasminerobert
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 10/04/13
03:36 AM

The best truck to buy can be difficult and frustrating at times. There are different manufacturers with very good trucks, all out to get one's attention. A pickup truck is simply a motor vehicle with an open-top area, except for the passenger's seats, GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-150 and Dodge Ram is the best truck to buy for high resale value.  

Trade In Value