Ford Raptor

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Ford Raptor

materialman materialman
New User | Posts: 47 | Joined: 08/08
Posted: 06/06/10
02:08 PM

I read the road test of the 6.2 litre Ford Raptor and I remembered GM got beat up pretty bad when they introduced the Hummer H2. I really don't see much difference myself between the vehicles, basically a huge, heavy truck that in the real world will be getting about 10mpg. I like pickups, I own one, but with our young men and women dying overseas over oil, and oil washing up on our beaches on the Gulf Coast, are we ever going to understand the real cost of driving vehicles like this? Instead of "bigger, heavier, and faster", wouldn't it have been better if the engineers went for "smaller, lighter, and more fuel efficient"?  

truckboy6 truckboy6
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/08/10
01:38 AM

I like lifted trucks because driving the lifted trucks is not like driving a car. These trucks are very difficult to drive and thus, at the time of buying a used lifted truck, it should be seen if there is any deformity in the truck occurred due to accident etc. If there is so, it should be enquired whether it is possible to get it rectified completely or not. A person should go for buying the lifted truck only when he is quite confident that he can drive it safely because the person who may be hit by the truck would be badly injured and a person might have to give heavy compensation also. The next aspect that must be understood is that there are some legal requirements that are to the completed. For example, there is a maximum distance limit for the lifted trucks between the frame of the wheel of the truck and the ground..  
Used Cars For Sale | Motorcycles For Sale

truckboy6 truckboy6
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/08/10
01:38 AM

I like lifted trucks because driving the lifted trucks is not like driving a car Tongue . These trucks are very difficult to drive and thus, at the time of buying a used lifted truck, it should be seen if there is any deformity in the truck occurred due to accident etc. If there is so, it should be enquired whether it is possible to get it rectified completely or not. A person should go for buying the lifted truck only when he is quite confident that he can drive it safely because the person who may be hit by the truck would be badly injured and a person might have to give heavy compensation also. The next aspect that must be understood is that there are some legal requirements that are to the completed. For example, there is a maximum distance limit for the lifted trucks between the frame of the wheel of the truck and the ground.. Grin  
Used Cars For Sale | Motorcycles For Sale

ZombieScout ZombieScout
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/09/10
11:22 AM

As a former young man who was supposedly dieing for oil let me educate you a little.  WE ARE NOT IN IRAQ FOR OIL!!!!!!!  We are/were there to free the people of Iraq from Saddam and to kill or capture him.  THERE IS NO OIL IN AFGHANISTAN!!!!!  WE ARE NOT THERE FOR OIL!!!!!  We are there because of the events of Sept. 11 2001.  Ford's Raptor is a niche vehicle at worst, the H2 was an elitist vehicle at best.  The real cost of driving a vehicle like this is $38,995 for the 5.4-liter version and $41,995 for the 6.2-liter, and a whole lot of fun.  If you knew the truth about oil then you would know the extremely large # of products that we all use daily that would not be possible without oil, and you would not protest something as mundane as this.  If you do not like it the go drive a Prius or a Smart car and quit looking at trucks!!!!!  

ERIK427 ERIK427
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 07/10/10
05:04 PM

I love the new Raptor, this is what a sport truck should be. Now If we can get Ford to offer the Raptor R's 500hp engine...  

shivam7 shivam7
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/12/10
09:41 PM

hi,folks,
ford is the world clas brand so the vehicles related with this brand are good and raptor is one of it.
i like ford raptor...............  
Kenworth Trucks | Cars For Sale | Trailers For Sale

mikesheldon mikesheldon
New User | Posts: 26 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/19/10
08:39 PM

This car is a beast but yes problem with the fuel efficiency.But the peoples who are fans of this truck don't tend to bother about the Mileage.They just wanna feel this huge beast in there hands.  
Ford trucks

Trade In Value