Ad Radar
Facebook Icon 17X17
Twitter Icon 17X17

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Top Safety Pick!!

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Top Safety Pick!!

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 131 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 06/02/10
10:29 AM

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fording Rivers

Earlier this month I brought you the story on how the Cherokee was outselling expectations! Well today I bring you the fact that the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee just received the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's Top Safety Pick.

"The all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the first production vehicle to launch since our alliance with Fiat, and a 'Top Safety Pick' is a great way to start our 2011 product offensive," said Scott Kunselman, senior vice president in charge of engineering.

At the same time Chrysler was the lead of the Detroit Three by increasing sales 33% for the month of May. I feel Chrysler is making a comeback from the dead people....who's with me??

Source: detnews  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
10:44 AM

We have a whole news article coming up on this soon!  

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 131 | Joined: 10/08
12:30 PM

Icon QuoteTT Editors:
We have a whole news article coming up on this soon!

Well lets see them!!  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
03:19 PM

All-new Jeep Grand Cherokee and Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Top IIHS Midsize SUV Rollover Safety List

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2010/163_news100602_iihs_midsize_suv_rollover_safety_list/index.html

Iihs Midsize Suv Rollover Safety Chart  

Trade In Value