Truck Spray Liner machine Like NEW ---Vortex Machine

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Truck Spray Liner machine Like NEW ---Vortex Machine

saywhat777 saywhat777
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/24/09
08:21 AM

I have a Vortex machine that I only used a few times. I paid 18K for the machine. It is is excelent shape. I travel a lot out of the country so was not able to get the business offf the ground like I wanted. I will sell for 5K cash Firm price. Feel free to go to Vortex website and see for yourself the machine and specs. At 450.00-550.00 per spray this is a super deal for some one looking to get into something profitable right away. Please email me direct at    reyz@aol.com   or feel free to call me at 804-651-0397. Will include lots of FREE stuff I have additionally with the machine. Close to 1k worth of buffers and items to do jobs. I have no need for the machine and its just sitting.   http://vortexsprayliners.com/  That's the website. Thanks

PS Moderator, I found this to be the best place to post this. If I posted in the wrong place please move for me. Thanks  

ChrisNYC76 ChrisNYC76
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 08/14
Posted: 08/17/14
03:21 PM

Not sure if I am posting this in the correct thread.I have a Portable VORTEX spray on liner System Everything is self contained simply plug your VORTEX system into a standard outlet and away you go. It can spray truck beds, floors, decks, all most anything only used a handful of times business did not work out with partner to many differences It cost over $17,000 new. the bad news is he let it sit with material in it so it needs a pump and two hoses to be able to use it . that is why it is price at $7800. went back to family business so have no need for machine Please text or call on 347-948-7040 or email info@goleka.com  

Trade In Value