Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

10 Cars To Look Forward To In 2010!!

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 131 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 12/23/09
05:21 PM

2009 Ford Fiesta

While surfing the web I came across this list that MSNBC made in looking forward to the 10 best cars in 2010. All these cars were chosen because of there technology, features, etc. Take a look at the list and let me know if you think it's a fair list. Do you see a car you like?? What car should be on the list?? What car shouldn't be on the list??

1. Buick Regal
2. Chevy Cruze
3. Chevy Volt
4. Ford S-Max
5. Ford Fiesta
6. Honda CR-Z
7. Hyundai Sonata
8. Mazda2
9. Nissan Leaf
10. Toyota Sienna

(LIST IN RANDOM ORDER!!)

Source: MSNBC  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

bkong bkong
Administrator | Posts: 599 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 12/26/09
03:05 PM

I would add the Mahindra trucks. It will be interesting to see if the Buick Regal can grab hold next year. It could have used more horsepower and RWD though.

Personally, I want to see more of the Nissan Leaf, but I don't believe it's out until Q4. The rest of the list is, ahem, predictable.

It's too bad the two-door Fiesta isn't coming to the U.S. The only Fiesta I would buy is the diesel-powered hatchback.  

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 131 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 12/28/09
11:06 AM

Icon Quotebkong:
I would add the Mahindra trucks. It will be interesting to see if the Buick Regal can grab hold next year. It could have used more horsepower and RWD though.

Personally, I want to see more of the Nissan Leaf, but I don't believe it's out until Q4. The rest of the list is, ahem, predictable.

It's too bad the two-door Fiesta isn't coming to the U.S. The only Fiesta I would buy is the diesel-powered hatchback.

Really?? You want the Mahindra trucks on the list?? But those things are hideous. Not to mention the competition it will encounter with the Detroit Three is more than enough for it to fall within a year.  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Trade In Value