Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

2010 Fiat Sentiero Pick Up Truck!!!

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 131 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/26/09
01:15 PM

2010 Fiat Pickup Truck

It is no secret that the Detroit Three are known to have powerful trucks. For years trucks and SUV's were the bread and butter of them. Today that's a different story. However, Chrysler is still pushing with the redesigned Dodge Ram and has been recognized by doing so. So what about Fiat?? Will Fiat get into the truck industry now that it's part of Dodge?? Well if the answer is yes may we recommend the Fiat Sentiero.

Now before you go get all excited, this is just a rendering not a concept. A student drew this and gave it a 3.0-liter diesel V6 capable of a payload capacity of 1,800 pounds and towing nearly 5,300 pounds.

So any thoughts or comments??

Source: BIAG & Glamcar  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 10/26/09
02:37 PM

OOO wow... I'm not a fan of the uni-body... Bring back the body on frame Mini trucks! This is a great rendering, looks a lot like the A-bat  

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 131 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/27/09
09:06 AM

Icon QuoteMelissa:
OOO wow... I'm not a fan of the uni-body... Bring back the body on frame Mini trucks! This is a great rendering, looks a lot like the A-bat

I think this looks a lot better than the A-BAT....not sure what Toyota is thinking these days. Yes the Unibody seems a bit cheesy for a design, however, should performance and comfort deliver Fiat might have a winner. Once again though this is all a rendering and not an actual concept.  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Trade In Value