Battle of the midsize trucks!!

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Battle of the midsize trucks!!

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 12/24/08
08:59 AM

OK....so since their not many forums on these beast i was thinking what do u guys think is the best midsize truck...remember no more attack!! just nice mature criticism and opinions...thank you Grin

anyways here are the contender

The Chevrolet Colorado/canyon
07 Chevy Colorado Ftsd
X08CT CR001
The ford rangers...well not realy a midsize but why not
Ford Ranger1
2008 Ford Ranger Interior View
the Toyota Tacoma
Lg 2007TOYOTATACOMA
2005 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Interior View Dashboard
and finally the nissan frontier
08 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 1 (768X576)
2364967288 A9a9a5a32b

i think the Nissan is the best looker and the my biasness picks the Tacoma over all Grin what do u guys think?

Source: Posted by pathfinder9035 On MotorTrend.com  

bkong bkong
Administrator | Posts: 599 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 12/24/08
10:16 AM

For looks alone, the Frontier. Those are some awful wheels though. Needs another spoke like the Tundra.

For the interior, the Ranger.  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Moderator | Posts: 577 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 12/30/08
05:23 PM

The U.S.-spec Ranger isn't even a serious contender in my book anymore. I'm not saying it's a bad truck on its own merits, it's just that the competition has blown past it and left it choking in their dust. Too bad, because the Asia-Pacific model Ranger is a very nice, modern truck with great styling and capabilities.

I'm personally not a big fan of the Tacoma because I find its "legs-out" driving position a little odd. My personal favorite would probably be the Frontier, although the interior is dismally cheap.

The Colorado/Canyon is an outdated design that is partially redeemed by the V-8 option now, but still not a segment leader in other respects.  

Trade In Value