Transformer Truck

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Transformer Truck

jprichard jprichard
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/19/07
05:49 PM

With a Transformer sequel coming out soon, they might add a new Transformer truck. I was wondering which truck you would love to see come to life as a Transformer. My vote is for a black or red Titan. I know you guys will disagree so, chime in with your opinion.  

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 10/21/07
07:35 PM

a mini cooper pickup would be way to cool to see.. it could play the role of a young transformer kid in training or some thing.

It would also be cool to see an old beat up 1970's chevy or ford work horse  

jprichard jprichard
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/23/07
09:06 AM

I love the idea of a beat up 70's chevy transfromer. Something no one expects, but transforms to a wicked bad robot.  

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
11:44 AM

or better some random soccer mom SUV. Of course it would have to be a good guy because of the whole protecting the family thing. But they would be funny to see the mom loading the back full of groceries, as she turns her back to grab more bags, The SUV just disappears on her because he needs to save the day.. or some thing like that.. lol  

joela joela
User | Posts: 64 | Joined: 03/06
11:50 AM

Icon Quotejprichard:
With a Transformer sequel coming out soon, they might add a new Transformer truck. I was wondering which truck you would love to see come to life as a Transformer. My vote is for a black or red Titan. I know you guys will disagree so, chime in with your opinion.

A Titan? Not if the producers want GM's participation.  

joela joela
User | Posts: 64 | Joined: 03/06
11:51 AM

Icon QuoteMelissa:
a mini cooper pickup would be way to cool to see.. it could play the role of a young transformer kid in training or some thing.

It would also be cool to see an old beat up 1970's chevy or ford work horse

The Clubman? Hmmmm. That even sounds like a Transformer  Grin  

5569 5569
Administrator | Posts: 19 | Joined: 04/07
11:51 AM

some kind of little pickup - maybe an early 90's Yota, or a Datsun, or a Hardbody... something with personality. Lil Isuzu or Mitsu  

bigmark35 bigmark35
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 11/27/07
06:39 PM

I love Ford so I would say a ford truck transformer would be awesome.  

Balboa455 Balboa455
User | Posts: 90 | Joined: 05/07
Posted: 11/28/07
11:42 AM

I have to be honest, I saw the Transformers movie and I just DON'T understand the obsessive phenomenon it has created with those young and old. I am not just an old fart who doesn't understand. I had a ton of Transformers toys as a kid, heck, I was a kid when it was just a cool cartoon and the coolest toy of those two or so years. So I have the fuzzy memories of playing with those toys, even though I have to say I preferred GI Joe. They just had cooler bad guys. And the bad guys are just always the cooler toy.

But what I don't understand is the obsession from young adults 10-15 years younger than I who ABSOLUTELY ARE OBSESSED with the Transformers movie. I don't think they even had the toy when they were kids. What is up with that?

AND LASTLY, the film was a lot better than I thought Director Michael Bay was capable of. But the last half hour was a schizophrenic, blurry mess that made no sense. (Typical of a Michael Bay ending...He even directed Pearl Harbor, and I couldn't figure out how that ended. AND THAT WAS A MAJOR HISTORICAL EVENT! He is terrible.)  

Trade In Value