Saturn Outlook Best SUV in America????

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Saturn Outlook Best SUV in America????

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 08/10/07
03:37 PM

I had a bad experience in one.. i know it I'll never own one.

Icon Quote:

The new Saturn Outlook is one of the top vehicles to come out of General Motors in years, says Consumer Reports. It drives and handles well--like a midsized SUV. But it’s as spacious as a large full-sized one.

The Outlook can seat eight people. The second row folds forward in one simple step, making it easy to get into the third row. And unlike many SUVs in this class, that third row can handle three adults quite comfortably.

If you need cargo space, the Outlook is quick to convert. The third-row seats fold into the floor. And the second-row seats are easy to fold flat. The Outlook has almost as much storage room as the larger Chevrolet Tahoe.

As far as fuel efficiency goes, the Outlook gets 16 miles per gallon overall. That tops other large SUVs and is about average for midsized SUVs. In emergency handling tests at 50 miles per hour, the Outlook did a good job maneuvering through the cones.

Source: http://www.cbs6albany.com/onset?id=23616&template=article.html  

Balboa455 Balboa455
User | Posts: 90 | Joined: 05/07
Posted: 08/14/07
09:06 AM

What was your bad experience? Cryptic much? How can one have a BAD experience in a Saturn. A boring, or mediocre experience I could understand, but bad? Do tell.  

Trade In Value