Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Entourage Stars Reveal Green Tastes In Vehicles

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 06/20/07
05:17 PM

Entourage Stars Reveal Green Tastes In Vehicles

So who's driving what? Adrian Grenier revealed that his first and current car is a Prius. Mark Wahlberg, Executive Producer of Entourage (and who's early life the show is based on) revealed that his dream car would be an electric Cadillac Escalade saying, "Hopefully, Cadillac will be working on that. If we had listened to Jimmy Carter, we'd have some great electric cars right now."

Rex Lee, who plays the character Lloyd, is planning on buying a Prius; as is Hayden Panettiere, who plays the cheerleader on the show Heroes. She's selling her Porshe Cayenne SUV and feels terrible she hasn't done it sooner. From the article,

"'Why am I selling it? Because I feel like a bad human being, and I hate to say this, but when you're an actor and in the spotlight, people watch what you do, people watch what you drive, watch what you say. And it feels to me — I'm into charities and into those kind of things — so I feel like if I'm trying to make a change and everything else and voice my opinion, then at least I can be driving a good, healthy car.'"

Snipshot E41brg0qulq3  

thekoof thekoof
Enthusiast | Posts: 312 | Joined: 05/07
Posted: 06/20/07
09:20 PM

Oh they are so green! Bet they drive their Prius to their 8,000 sq ft house.

Tell Mark Wahlberg that Cadillac is working on a dual mode hybrid Escalade.  

Trade In Value