Curious about opinions

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

Curious about opinions

Gunner22 Gunner22
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 06/15/06
12:52 AM

I own a 2005 Nissan Titan and I am wondering what the concensus from this truck community has for our trucks.  I am a member of a few titan forums, but this is my first "multy-brand" forum.
I know at least in my area of the world (Iowa) there is a lot of confusion with the Titan.  I am absolutely satisfied with this truck and it has met all my expectations and more.  I would just like to see what others are hearing or thinking of this truck.  

CMan CMan
User | Posts: 61 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 06/15/06
01:18 PM

My opinion of the Titan is that it's a strong competitor in the market, the 5.6 is a great motor, and it's a tough truck. I certainly like it.  

bubbahotep bubbahotep
New User | Posts: 33 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 06/23/06
04:16 AM

I think its a great truck. Drove one a couple days ago.  maybe it's just me, but I think Nissan could have spent a little more on marketing this rig...
If Nissan had incentive like the big 3, they would really be selling. But I guess they don't have too (smile)  

dfnlkn dfnlkn
New User | Posts: 22 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 07/06/06
02:34 PM

Well, the Titan is not the best truck on the market. But light-years ahead of Toyota and Honda in the full-size market (Ridgeline has a fullsize price). For being a full-size truck from what I have seen of it has been good. The engine is strong, the tranny seems able and willing, though the rear end might not withstand the same abuse as others. One feautre that is nice is the tailgate that has the tension bars or whatever that allows you to very easily lift up the tailgate.

Props to the people who designed it.  

titan04 titan04
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/06
Posted: 09/15/06
11:38 AM

the titan is the best on the market tah is why the second the titan went on the market ( the big three ha ha yeah right ) improved there trucks.its funny it took a foreign jobby to make the big three wake up and try to make there trucks worth buying  

DARBYPOULSEN DARBYPOULSEN
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 09/07
Posted: 12/24/07
09:48 AM

I own a Titan and it has been everything i wanted in a pickup. I haven't had any problems with the truck at all. I put a air intake system on mine and that helped a bunch on the performance of thr 5.6L engine. Nice trucks  

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 12/26/07
11:29 AM

The Titan is a great looking truck. they really stand out  on the road.  

Trade In Value