New 07 Sierra....

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

New 07 Sierra....

.CJ .CJ
User | Posts: 204 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 06/13/06
09:47 AM

what do you think it will look like?  what do you think the prices will be?  

CMan CMan
User | Posts: 61 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 06/13/06
11:31 AM

There could just be hope with the Sierra. It will probably have a cleaner front end, and it may lose the pumped fender flares that the Chevy has. They said, after all, they want to differentiate the two brands more. GMC could have something with the Sierra. As for pricing, I'd expect it to be around $400-500 cheaper than the current trucks.  

Orlando-#001 Orlando-#001
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 07/04/06
02:32 PM

This is the truck I'm waiting for and with any luck I'll love it.  I think the price will be about 42,000.  Not bad for AWD and 390HP and first class interior.  

dfnlkn dfnlkn
New User | Posts: 22 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 07/19/06
11:59 AM

I wish I had the link to post here (might be on my other computer). I saw some pictures of the Sierra in camo. It looked a lot less radical then the Silverado. More in line with what I think Sierra owners would buy. The interior also looked pretty good. But until I see it with the camo off, I will hold my compliments back on this one. BTW, I hope that Chevy is yanking our chain on the Silverado (I wish)  

SierraRed SierraRed
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/06
Posted: 09/11/06
03:43 PM

I got one and heres my quick review of it
first off comfort: Its outstanding, seats are plush  well padded and comfortable as hell. I took a long trip up to yosemite last weekend and its was relaxing the whole way. 4 hours of driving round trip. power: I have to reserve judgement on, not because of anything bad but because i got it with just 19 miles on it (2 of which were my test drive) and im waiting for the 500 mile breakin before i give it a through test(at 389 now) I know it might sound stupid but its literally my first new car/truck. Features: well if you read anything about the truck you already know its got a lot of them nice 6 speaker sound system a AC unit that can cool the car on the first setting. power steering thats so intuitive that if not for how high up you sit you'de forget you were in a truck.

all in all, im loving this truck.  

Trade In Value