GM Customers Take To The Skies In New Campaign

Truck Trend
Item Posts    Sort Order

GM Customers Take To The Skies In New Campaign

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 09/12/06
06:51 AM

General Motors will tell consumers about the newest reason why they should put GM vehicles on their shopping lists through a fully integrated corporate marketing campaign that debuts Thursday.

Themed "Elevate," the campaign will tell the story of how people who buy GM cars, pickups, SUVs and crossover vehicles will now be traveling on a "higher road" with a new level of confidence, thanks to GM's new 100,000-mile, five-year powertrain limited warranty, which was announced today by GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner. The new powertrain warranty features expanded powertrain coverage across all eight GM brands to 100,000 miles and five years, beginning with the entire 2007 lineup of cars and light-duty trucks. It is completely transferable, carries no deductible and is the best warranty of any full-line automaker. GM also has expanded its 24/7 roadside assistance and courtesy transportation programs to 100,000 miles and five years. Altogether, it's the best coverage in the auto industry.
Gm Warranty Rick Wagoner

Wagoner said that the new powertrain warranty, combined with GM's outstanding quality, competitive pricing, and a stable of successful new vehicles with relevant technologies such as OnStar and StabiliTrak, provide GM customers with an unprecedented level of value and peace of mind.

GM will begin to get this message out with a 60-second spot that will air during Thursday night's NBC-televised NFL season opener between the world champion Pittsburgh Steelers and the Miami Dolphins. The spot also will air on a wide variety of premium network and cable sports, news and entertainment programming.

Created with GM by Deutsch Inc. in Los Angeles, the spot features several 2007 GM cars and trucks, which "elevate" above gridlocked traffic in Los Angeles, New York, Miami and San Francisco. Once airborne, surprised drivers accelerate on this exclusive, alternate freeway. A voiceover states: A new level of strength. A new level of quality. A new level.. of confidence. Introducing the GM 100,000-Mile Warranty. With courtesy transportation and roadside assistance on every vehicle we make. It's the best coverage in America, from the biggest brand in America.

Copy and paste Link to read more
http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2006/163_news060912_gm_take_to_the_skies_campaign/  

CshermanGo CshermanGo
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 09/06
09:07 AM

they just want their cars to elevate off their lots because they arent selling so they figured " Hey we'll add 1 YEAR ( WHICH IS A JOKE )to their warranty and 50000 more miles, which is the only thing people look at. ALL they did was offer you 1 more year of warranty if I am correct, werent they 4 year 50, 000 miles before ? I could care less about the 50000 miles they offer becuase who the hell can drive 50000 miles in a year even if you tried to.  

Truck Trend Truck Trend
Administrator | Posts: 4666 | Joined: 02/07
09:29 AM

the milage warrenty wouldnt matter much to me either. I just bought a car brand new in april and i already have 14k on it in 3.5 months.

I need a warrenty that would cover the years.  

Trade In Value